? ??????????????Love Takes You Away? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.9 (14 Ratings)??90 Grabs Today. 5274 Total
Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Punk Collage? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (343 Ratings)??90 Grabs Today. 37960 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ????14?? ???????Love Is Strange? ????? ???? CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

18 Days and Counting...



I am only 18 days away from becoming a wife! Yay, yay, yay!! A lot of things have changed over the past year...one in particular, I began learning how to cook...

I am going to toot my own horn today, toot! toot!, because for the first time ever last night, I made some home made sausage biscuits!! And they were edible! While my soon to be mother-in-law can do it with her eyes closed, I can not! And it was a process! I said to Daniel, "How the heck does your mother just whip up these home-made biscuits so quickly?" His response: "Baby, she's been doing it for years"...maybe I'll get there one day. She's the best teacher! I know I call her at least 2 times per meal that I cook with questions.

Anyways, all that to say, I began the process of learning how to cook around this time last year when I realized that I loved Daniel and wanted to be able to cook good meals for him (hence the picture of my apron and glove that I got for Christmas last year). Daniel is always gracious with me and doesn't even pick when I call him in a panic because I set the smoke detectors off and can't make them quit beeping. And, like any good man, he asks for seconds:)










Lady misses all of her Carrollton friends, and her mama misses her being that little!

6 comments:

Cassie G. said...

That Lady Bug was mean to Dennis even then! And her little coat looks so healthy. I miss them being that small :(

Cassie G. said...

PS: You're a cute cook and you make GREAT mini chocolate pecan pies! (With less chocolate for me!)

Mallory Thigpen said...

I LOVE IT! You look so cute! You are going to make such a great wife! Love you friend!

Anonymous said...

Haha....that was before Lady got the mange and that coyote in her started to come out...

Anonymous said...

Cass-you know I have the fact that you like "no chocolate" in yours written down in my recipe book:) It's just what a best friend does!

And the coyote comment...really, Katie?

KBroome said...

I love the pictures! I want to cry
(: I miss those babies. I miss you too! You are almost a little wife