
I forgot to attach this to my most recent post. This was our first little married Christmas tree. There are no light, no decorations, no angel at the top, and no presents underneath it. However, there was a beautifulll tree skirt that Mama T made us underneath the green needles. We were so busy that we never even decorated the tree. Maybe next year? Also, the tree came down on Christmas Eve. Yes, I took my tree down before Christmas...ok, so I was a little ready to have my dinning room back. Just as soon as we got all the wedding presents out of it we had to put up the tree! Next year it is staying up until Valentine's Day!!
Sunday, January 18, 2009
A Christmas Like None Other...
Posted by Amanda at 5:46 PM
Labels: Being Domestic, Holidays
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
That is too cute! Always remember the first Christmas...it always is funny and crazy busy trying to visit all the families! Hope you are doing well! lets talk soon!
Post a Comment