I love working in our garden during the springtime, running (when I have a partner/someone to talk to the whole time), being a stay-at-home Mommy with Thomas, eating breakfast for dinner, taking pictures of my loved ones (Daniel, Thomas, and Lady!), eat chili and sweets during the winter, spending weekends visiting my parents or in the mountains with my Smith family, talking to my sisters on the phone throughout the day, when my baby takes long naps, attempting to try to make my husband and myself eat more whole foods, and occasionally clipping a coupon!!! I enjoy blogging when I have a few quiet moments to collect my thoughts and upload my pictures, but those "quiet moments" are getting fewer and further inbetween so I'm really a horrible blogger! Don't be disappointed or surprised if I don't blog for an entire month. Just know that I am busy living life and will catch up soon but not at the expense of time with my boys!:)
0 comments:
Post a Comment