? ??????????????Love Takes You Away? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.9 (14 Ratings)??90 Grabs Today. 5274 Total
Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Punk Collage? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (343 Ratings)??90 Grabs Today. 37960 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ????14?? ???????Love Is Strange? ????? ???? CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, August 20, 2010

Wise Words I’ve Stumbled Over

"I need to start the day (after the prayer and exercise start) with a shower, clothing and lip gloss, and then some quiet time with the Bible. I want my children to find me in that room, with a candle lit and the Bible on my lap when they first wake up. I don't want them to find me staring into my laptop." ~Elizabeth Foss

 

I don’t know who Elizabeth Foss is, but she seems like one wise woman from whom I could learn a thing or two….

 

But does she really start her day with exercise and a shower?!? 

 

Needless to say, I’M IMPRESSED.

 

Go check out this thought-provoking post and let your heart and home be challenged….

0 comments: